Martes, Pebrero 5, 2013

Top 3 JANUARY MOVIES with STUNNING VISUALS

The Oscar nominated film "Life Of Pi" will take you to the other side of the world.
The vivid imagination of  Yann Martel  was transformed into the big screen by Ang Lee
 with oozing cinematic views as you watched this inspiring, courageous and creative film.
This not just for kids as the the plot is based on Brothers Grimm' fairy tale.
Hanzel & Gratel's new twist caters children and adult and the in-between and beyond.
The visuals are outstanding and remarkable that one will appreciate the totality of the film.
Who missed Peter Jackson's "The Hobbit" - a JRR Tolkien's
first installment after Lord of the Rings.
The location is well-planned and the architechtural designs are fantastic.
You will find the whole movie as if it really exists.





2 komento:

  1. The Last Stand has amazing camerawork, Upside Down HAS stunning visuals - one shouldn't argue, Gangster Squad has a simple sense of visual flair, Mama has intriguing style as well. (Some of these are February entries)

    Maybe add these to your watchlist if you want stunning visuals. Visuals (in my opinion) doesn't end with sets and visual effects. It's about lighting, framing and color grading. I don't intend to sound smart or anything, but this has been my standard for visuals ever since.

    TumugonBurahin
  2. agree to what you have said @ Armando dela Cruz.

    "UPSIDE DOWN" & "MAMA" were released earlier of Feb. so it does not fall on my January List well i will be having my FEBRUARY Top 3 ACTION PACKED-MOVIES.

    With Gangster Squad though I like the plot and the storytelling, still I would stick to my Top 3 List for JANUARY. (maybe if I had made it 5 this will be included).

    TumugonBurahin