Sabado, Oktubre 27, 2012

BROADWAY MUSICAL: The PHANTOM of the OPERA


The Phantom of the Opera has bid farewell on the eve of 14th October, and I believe that this will not be the last of their performances - this God-given masterpiece touches the hearts & inspires the audience from overture to finale.  A huge thanks to the genius musician Andrew Lloyd Webber -this Broadway musical made and will be making history all over the world.
Staging for the 1st time here in the Philippines at CCP with an all star cast was extended for another week as their daily performances amused and bewildered the filipino audience

People from all walks of life and from different nationalities gather every night to witness an outstanding performances from the ensemble cast and including the technical staff.                                   

The stage had been transformed in so many ways that I could not imagine it will be accomplished in just a split of a second - from simple stage to the masquerade party to the dressing room - to an Office - to the Hallway - to a dance rehearsal  - to an underground river - to an elephant theme scene - to a backstage view - to a theme park - to an outside the building view - to an Orchestra/VIP seat and many other memorable scene that one will treasure.


Well, the songs are timeless, we all know that.









While the costumes are elegant and has its' own fashion to see.
It's like a parade of numerous clothing line with style and creativity.


A once in a lifetime experience you should have not missed. 

Watching Phantom of the Opera is like entering into another world - a new world of beauty and elegance - you could wish it will not end.


Unending clap as a form of praise echoed inside CCP for almost 30 minutes and even if my hands were telling me to stop I just can't do so.

Every after ACT, the audience clapped others shouted "wow!", "bravo" & "great".

Me?, well I am one of those who shouted and clapped - I admit - I am one of them.
While sitting I jut can't help but be enchanted.

"Phantom of the Opera brought me a concoction of emotions that night.I laughed. I cried. And I was carried away."

"Love Me, That's All I Ask of You, My Angel of Music."

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento