Lunes, Setyembre 17, 2012

MUSICAL: 3 GREAT Reasons WHY U Should Watch “I Do Bidoo Bidoo”

Les Miserables (2013) your time will come, Katy Perry step aside and let "I Do Bidoo Bidoo" shine.
There are many reasons why you shouldn’t miss this film but for me I have listed 3 essential raison d'êtres, come and read along…
GREAT CAST
Eugene Domingo is not only outstanding actress but she also can sing. Yes, my dear readers she can sing. She has a voice (well you can’t compare her to the Sunday Afternoon program shows Party Pilipinas and ASAP) but she rendered her solo performance “Di Na Natuto” beautifully and her part in the quartet version of “Nakapagtataka” and “Batang Bata Ka Pa”. For me, she’s a revelation in this movie.
Sam Concepcion may not be as good looking compared to your matinee idols in Primetime Bida and Drama-rama soaps but his talent is explosive. His voice and dance moves outshines young artists at his age, he seemed to be so cool. A guy with such talent must be treasured.
Tippy Dos Santos is a lady all-in-one, a beauty with good acting and angelic voice.
Zha-zha, Gary V. and Ogie A., whew!!! What more can I say, their performances are with authority and their rendition of APO song’s are refreshing and well-orchestrated. Truly a world class.
GREAT MUSICALITY
Obviously, the movie is inspired from the pop-ballad hits of APO and I’m sure you would agree with me if I say that APO’s songs are timeless.
It may not be powerful as there were no belting in any of the songs but let me say that it’s a wonderful rendition, noteworthy to mention are “Batang Bata Ka Pa” and “Nakapagtataka”. “Paano”, “Di Na Natuto” and “Ewan” were coupled with so-cheesy moments – and I Love It!.
Finally, I was surprised with John Lapuz’ broadway version of “Pumapatak Na Naman Ang Ulan” – it maybe short but will be remembered.
GREAT SCRIPT
The script fast transition and presentation makes the movie more interesting and lively. The plot is not new to us but still everybody loves a heart-warming story.

                I Do Bidoo Bidoo is far from STAR CINEMA’s The Reunion which seemed to be a trying-hard movie of dissecting the songs of Eraserheads to their plot.

So common sing-a-long while watching this film. "Do Bidoo Bidoo Bidoo Bidoo Bidoo wahhhhhh ..."

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento